Dragon Boy 2 Dragon Boy 2

Now I may have given five stars (because I've liked this series since number 1) but there still are problems with this game. Specifically the Tiburon fight, where if you pause you still take damage. Not to mention there was this weapon that dropped called Z. something that I tried making space for in my inventory. When I scrolled to it again it became a normal Axe. Those are my biggest complaints (besides doughnut who's a douche).

Mario vs Dark Yoshi RPG Mario vs Dark Yoshi RPG

for what its worth

Okay first off I beat the game on my first try; it took a while but I beat him. The formula to beat dark Yoshi is very simple to figure out and thus effected the score. I realize editing and programming games is difficult however next time try using your own characters.

P.S said formula is using fire until you're health is lower than 1000 ( which is also the strength of most of Yoshis atks) waiting until Yoshi uses meteor or combo then continuing to use fire. Its way to big of a flaw. Im rooting for your next game m8

SuperMarioFan9000 responds:

Thanks so much! It's Dark Yoshi, but not mad at you.. Combo is his weakest attack.. You should be able to make it, 2 of his attacks in the combo deals medium damage, while the punches and kicking deal 10 damage..

Fire decreases your health, but thunderstorm too.. I recommend Hammer attack since that raises the limit easily..

Vegeta Dead Sexy? Vegeta Dead Sexy?

LOL

I remember watching this waaaaaaay back in the fourth grade :D
GOOD TIMES GOOOOOOOOOD TIIIIMES :)

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

AMAZING!

Some of these left me in stitches! So very clever!

APOKALYX APOKALYX

great

although the dialogue was cheesy lol, I think this took tons of work to make. Great job.

Xplored responds:

THanks for your compliments!

Power Paintball SB Power Paintball SB

I'M ADDICTED

I love this game, bugs and all. ITS GREAT!!

Undead Highway Undead Highway

glitches

too many glitches at the end of each level. Also the controls are a bit tricky.

Book of Mages Book of Mages

Very cool

I like the whole elemental feel and the game looked well written. The ending was annoying though. Otherwise an excellent game.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Brings the classic story to life

Very dark and gritty. This game was an excellent spin on the classic fairy tale. Good stuff.

Crush The Castle 2 Crush The Castle 2

GREAT

This game kept me playing for a long time! Very cool.