Superman vs Goku Superman vs Goku

I laughed hard! Fantastic.

PKMN World of Chaos Ep 7 PKMN World of Chaos Ep 7

Fantastic series so far. Im loving the story!

Within The Pokeball Within The Pokeball

poke mind f*ck!

XiongoX you must be new to Newgrounds. Potty humor like this has been the main focus since it was created more than 10 years ago. I thought it was awesome.

Dragon Boy 2 Dragon Boy 2

Now I may have given five stars (because I've liked this series since number 1) but there still are problems with this game. Specifically the Tiburon fight, where if you pause you still take damage. Not to mention there was this weapon that dropped called Z. something that I tried making space for in my inventory. When I scrolled to it again it became a normal Axe. Those are my biggest complaints (besides doughnut who's a douche).

Mario vs Dark Yoshi RPG Mario vs Dark Yoshi RPG

for what its worth

Okay first off I beat the game on my first try; it took a while but I beat him. The formula to beat dark Yoshi is very simple to figure out and thus effected the score. I realize editing and programming games is difficult however next time try using your own characters.

P.S said formula is using fire until you're health is lower than 1000 ( which is also the strength of most of Yoshis atks) waiting until Yoshi uses meteor or combo then continuing to use fire. Its way to big of a flaw. Im rooting for your next game m8

SuperMarioFan9000 responds:

Thanks so much! It's Dark Yoshi, but not mad at you.. Combo is his weakest attack.. You should be able to make it, 2 of his attacks in the combo deals medium damage, while the punches and kicking deal 10 damage..

Fire decreases your health, but thunderstorm too.. I recommend Hammer attack since that raises the limit easily..

Vegeta Dead Sexy? Vegeta Dead Sexy?

LOL

I remember watching this waaaaaaay back in the fourth grade :D
GOOD TIMES GOOOOOOOOOD TIIIIMES :)

Gardevoir's Lament Gardevoir's Lament

I like it!

I find it funny that the poffin in her hand isnt the same size as the poffins in her plate.

EASTBEAST responds:

The plate is suppose to be closer to you hence the largeness. Thanks I'm still working on my perspective :)

Nhazul w/ Daggers Nhazul w/ Daggers

huh

if this is Nhazul where is his scarf?